Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Truth About US Funded Bio-Labs in Ukraine – Ben Swann, TruthInMedia.com
* Tucker Carlson: Why is the US funding biological labs in Ukraine?
* World Affairs Brief March 4, 2022 – “…most of the worst politicians are not communists but globalists who are using communists to break down America so they can come in with their more deceptive form of socialism as a “solution.” Their false solution will be to still talk up freedom and rights, but push for overwhelming regulations in what is called Fabian socialism—“You own it, but we control it.”
* Putin is Not Our Friend: Don’t be deceived by Putin’s playing up to Orthodox Christians in Russia, building new Churches and feigning Christian devotion in order to gain favor with religious Russians. He’s no more a Christian than Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. No one gets to be a KGB colonel who’s a sincere Christian. Both Putin and globalist leaders are masters of deceit.”
* Russia and China are our mortal enemies. You have to look past the complexities of this Ukraine intervention and watch the bigger picture—the building of massive armaments and weapons of mass destruction—especially nuclear. These are not defensive weapons nor are they for defensive purposes. They are both intending to strike the West when they are strong enough.”
* The Fall of the Soviet Union was a Carefully Crafted Deception!
* “Thou shalt have ano other bgods before me.”
* Don’t sell your birthright for a bowl of pottage.
* Aesop’s fable of the fox and the grapes.
* Does Anybody Really Know Who Aesop Was?
* Sometimes the Best Answer is “None of the Above”
* The Constitution: A Heavenly Banner – Ezra Taft Benson.
* “Unless we as citizens of this nation forsake our sins, political and otherwise, and return to the fundamental principles of Christianity and of constitutional government, we will lose our political liberties, our free institutions, and will stand in jeopardy before God of losing our exaltation.” (This Nation Shall Endure, pg. 43).