Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Russia Makes $117 Million Bond Payment to Avoid Default.
* JPMorgan Chase received and processed the payments after US authorities granted permission.
* US Sanctions (Acts of War) have isolated the country financially, driven down the value of the ruble and cut off Moscow’s access to about half its foreign currency reserves. Ratings agencies have slashed Russia’s debt to junk status and have warned that a default was possible; a default on foreign debt would be the country’s first since the 1917 Russian Revolution.
* Exclusive New Info: Ukraine Bio Labs May Have Been Creating Bio-Weapons – Ben Swann, TruthInMedia.com
* Drought Conditions Expected to Worsen, And Spread Farther, Through the Spring – NYT.
* Nearly 60 percent of the continental United States is experiencing drought.
* Lake Powell, one of two huge reservoirs on the Colorado River, fell this week to its lowest level since it was created more than 50 years ago with the construction of Glen Canyon Dam.