* Guest: Ken Silva, national security reporter – TheEpochTimes.com
* Article: FBI Memos Suggest Agency Had Moles in Media – Ken Silva, TheEpochTimes.com
* Trentadue said the litigation helped him piece together what he calls the FBI’s “sensitive informant program.” According to his lawsuit over the matter, this program is used to place informants in the national media, among other institutions.
* Documents Trentadue provided to The Epoch Times included the initial FBI memo Charles discovered about the informant within ABC, as well as previously unpublicized memos written by special agents receiving information from ABC and NBC.
* In the wake of a recently released, scathing internal FBI audit—which found special agents breaking their own rules more than twice per reviewed case when investigating sensitive institutions—some lawmakers are beginning to question the bureau’s sweeping investigatory powers.
* FBI Allegedly Funded White Supremacist Publisher: Court Documents – Ken Silva.
* US claims based on intelligence on Russia were made up. US propaganda has no basis in truth or reality.
* “It doesn’t have to be solid intelligence when we talk about it” – Three US officials tell NBC News that simply to “preempt the Russians”
* Operation Mockingbird is an large-scale program of the US CIA (CIA) that began in the early years of the Cold War and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes.
* Is this hate speech?
* The Vaccine Passport Pathway to a Social Credit System!
* Ken provides a sneak preview of his next article about AG Merrick Garland!