* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Dave Butts, chairman of the board for the National Day of Prayer Task Force and president of Harvest Prayer Ministries leads us in a prayer for America!
* documentary motion picture “2000 Mules: D’Souza Film Takes Proof of 2020 Election Fraud to Mass Audience – Steven Kovac. The film can be viewed online starting on May 7.
* The documentary used cell phone signal tracking, digital geo-fencing, and video surveillance tapes of absentee ballot drop boxes to show that paid intermediaries called “mules” unlawfully gathered and delivered hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots in Democrat strongholds across much of the nation in the 2020 election.
* “…a bitter fountain cannot bring forth good water; neither can a good fountain bring forth bitter water.” (Book of Mormon – Moroni 7:11)
* Is Elon Musk a False-Flag Conservative? – Joel Skousen says, “Elon Musk is no moral conservative, but he does have some libertarian leanings which account in part for his takeover bid for Twitter to fight for free speech on the internet.”
* In 2018, Musk proclaimed himself “a socialist.” “True socialism seeks greatest good for all,” he tweeted.
* Elon Musk says we need universal basic income because ‘in the future, physical work will be a choice.
* Musk has documented connections to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Before his death, Epstein himself acknowledged in a 2018 New York Times interview (published in 2019) that he had served as an “advisor” to Musk and Tesla with a vague job description.
* Planned Parenthood’s combined annual revenue is US $1.3B, including approximately $530M in government funding such as Medicaid reimbursements. Congress could cut off those funds today!
* The only thing President Trump would have to do to get rid of Roe vs. Wade is to say that, “Any laws, executive action or court decisions handed down from the federal level are, always have been, and always will be null and void because the Constitution does not grant any of the three branches of the federal government any authority whatsoever over abortion.
* Both the Constitution and God’s authority are above that of any man or group of men, regardless of their political office or claimed authority. Roe vs. Wade was never valid, is not now valid, and never will be valid under the Constitution.
* How to Tell if a Person is Good!