* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Tribute to Fathers – JP Sears.
* “Father’s Day is [not only] a time to celebrate role models, the dads and father figures, but it’s also a reminder of the responsibility we have to our [children]. I believe that it’s our duty as fathers to set the tone of our culture, lead by example and stand up for our family, community, and country.”
* We, the First Presidency and the Council of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children.
* All human beings—male and female—are created in the image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents, and, as such, each has a divine nature and destiny. Gender is an essential characteristic of individual premortal, mortal, and eternal identity and purpose.
* “By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families.” – “Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children. In these sacred responsibilities, fathers and mothers are obligated to help one another as equal partners.” – “Disability, death, or other circumstances may necessitate individual adaptation. Extended families should lend support when needed.”
* Lowell Enjoys a Church History Tour Last Week.
* The Road to Nuclear Armageddon – Lew RockWell.com
* Is there anything we can do to de-escalate the situation? The greatest Congressman in American history, Dr. Ron Paul, whom we are here today to honor, has the answer. America should end its encirclement of Russia and disband NATO.
* The same people who imposed COVID-tyranny on us now want us to risk war with Russia. Let’s stop them before it’s too late.