* Hillary Clinton is refusing to back down from claims that she did not fairly win the 2016 presidential election, claiming in an interview published Friday that her losses in two key states were due to voter suppression. Clinton failed to provide any evidence for her claims.
* Guests: Jennifer Orten and Sophie Anderson, Have put up an amazing fight for records, in Utah – Fighting Evil, and Exposing Corruption – TwoRedPills.org
* Guest: Utah Rep. Phil Lyman – Lyman is a CPA and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and has worked as an AICPA Personal Financial Specialist.
* Utah Rep. Phil Lyman, of Blanding, introduced HB 371 that would return voting to in-person, paper ballot voting and place strict requirements on absentee ballots.
* GOP state lawmaker Phil Lyman, who is sponsoring another bill that would implement regular audits, said his concerns go beyond the 2020 election and include funding for electronic systems where voter registration data in Utah and elsewhere is housed.
* Two Utah Moms File Open Records Requests on Election Records – State Lt. Gov. Tips Off Reporter, Blocks Them from Access, and Feds Are Called In – Jim Hoft founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit.
* Jen filed GRAMA requests with all 29 counties in Utah to secure those record before they were deleted. She asked for ballot images, cast vote records, tabulator data, drop box videos, and a copy of “Project” backup database. None of these contain private voter information. These are the election configurations and settings typically provided to auditors.
* Even ESS Machines Have Modems, Documents Show – Alex Newman, Liberty Sentinel
* Police Report Proves Plainclothes Electronic Surveillance Unit Members Were Embedded Among Jan. 6 Protesters.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com