Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org
* Biden Gas Tax Holiday Could Worsen Price Surge – Jeremy Ashe, NTU.org
* Rand Paul’s Six Cents Would Put the Budget on the Right Track – Demian Brady, NTU.org
* The Federal US Gov. has spend $95T since the year 2000!
* It is expected that the high court ruling will be followed by violence unleashed across the nation by those who support abortion.
* The threat is so credible that the US Department of Homeland Security has already issued a “Terrorism Threat” advisory bulletin for the release of the Dobbs ruling and the days following.
* The advisory warns of widespread violence by abortion rights extremists against pro-life organizations, pregnancy centers, churches, businesses, and individual pro-life advocates.
* The people who commit these crimes obviously have no respect for the rule of law.