Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Howard Stern voiced his displeasure with the Supreme Court choosing to overturn Roe v. Wade. “I’m actually going to probably have to run for president now,” Stern, 68, told listeners, according to The Hill.
* Stern is not a fan of the Electoral College system – “I’m going to do the very simple thing that’ll set the country straight. One vote, one person. No more Electoral College. I’m getting rid of it.
* Michael Stenger, who was the United States Senate sergeant at arms who oversaw January 6 found dead!
* Stenger resigned from his duties as Sergeant-at-Arms a day after Jan. 6, 2021.
* During a February 2021 hearing with the Senate Homeland Security Committee, Stenger had called for the investigation of the role of “professional agitators” during the incursion, Daily Mail reported. – “Investigations should be considered as to funding and travel of what appears to be professional agitators,” Stenger said.
* Guest: Dennis Leavitt, President of United We Pledge – UnitedWePledge.org
* Celebrating our Freedom, Family, & Faith – “United We Pledge is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan, nondenominational foundation established to celebrate our shared responsibility and allegiance to the traditional American values.
* United We Pledge’s goal for the Liberty Village in Hurricane, UT is to restore patriotism in the youth and citizens through educational programs.