Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Desertification – TED Talk Feb 2013, Allan Savory.
* Dutch Farmers Rise Up Against Food System ‘Reset’ – Dr. Joseph Mercola, LewRockwell.com
“We are facing a food crisis and they want to shut down farms in the name of climate change? I guess they really want you to eat the bugs and be happy. They are working on making meat so expensive that the common people won’t be able to afford it. Are you enjoying The Great Reset?”
* Bill Gates is the single largest private owner of farmland in the United States with nearly 270,000 acres under his ownership at the end of last year – He just purchased more than 2,100 acres of farmland in North Dakota.
* The Centralization of Nations: What Does This Mean for You? – Dr. Igor Shepherd, LewRockwell.com