Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* The larger-than-expected GOP vote in the House in support of legislation to codify same-sex marriage suggesting there could be a narrow path to enactment – Same-Sex Marriage Bill Could Move Ahead in the Senate.
* What Is the Definition of Marriage? – Legal VS. Biblical!
* Democrats finally come clean and name their No. 1 enemy: “Biblical Christians”! – If you’re a Christian, America’s ruling elites see you as the enemy – David Kupelian, WND.com
* “Will Trump run in 2024? You bet he will. Will he be the GOP nominee? Absolutely. Will he win the election? Yes,”” Dick Morris writes.
* there’s speculation that broadcaster Tucker Carlson may run for president in 2024. During a speech in Des Moines, Iowa, Carlson flirted with a presidential run in his speech to a large gathering of Christian conservative voters.
* Howard Stern says he may run for president, wants to end Electoral College: ‘Not f—–g around’. Stern also said he wants to add five justices to the Supreme Court.