* The Left is trying to impeach Clarence Thomas, they already have well over a MILLION signatures in support!
* Trump received a huge 69% of the vote at CPAC’s conference in Dallas, followed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis who received 24%.
* The Alex Jones Trial Takes a Bizarre Turn – Joel Skousen, WorldAffairsBrief.com
* If this novel legal precedent holds, it puts all of us who claim the government is involved in false flag conspiracies at risk of lawsuits by “aggrieved” federal agents—the very ones who know the government created the crisis and yet hide behind the veil of state secrets. As Mike Cernovich wrote, “the Alex Jones precedent means if you don’t accept the Vegas shooting explanation, then FBI agents can sue you because you’re calling them liars by implication.” He’s right.
* Jury Awards Punitive Damages in Alex Jones Case of $45M – Stop the monetization of misinformation and lies.
* Sandy Hook lawyer intends to turn over copy of Alex Jones’s phone records to Jan. 6 panel!
* The jury heard testimony Friday that Jones and Free Speech Systems, the parent company of Infowars, have a net worth of $135M to $270M, per the Times.
* The producer of beloved candy bar Snickers issued an apology after releasing an ad suggesting Taiwan is a country.
* Guest: Leslie Rubin, President of Main Street Economics – MainStreetEconomics.org
* Our Mission is to educate the public on economics so people can vote for smart economic policy to get our country back on track. We inherited a country that works, and we are destroying it financially. You, your kids, and grandkids will face huge problems ahead if we do not fix it.
* Learn Economics, then Vote Smart.
* Book: Why you should give a dam about Economics.