* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* Eric Trump: FBI Was Recorded!
* CBS anchor Norah O’Donnell tries to refute Trump’s claim that FBI seized his passports. Then Trump’s team shows the proof.
* DOJ Admits FBI Agents Seized Passports From Trump! – Not in the Inventory list left with Trump Attorney’s.
* Kevin McCarthy: “Preserve your documents and clear your calendar.”
* DOJ Opposes Release Of Underlying Affidavit For FBI Mar-A-Lago Raid – Tyler Durden, ZeroHedge.com
* Sen. Rand Paul rightly wants the Espionage Act to be repealed!
* Liz Cheney Loses Her Primary, Trump-backed Harriet Hageman wins.
* Jill Biden tested positive for COVID-19 even though she is double-vaccinated and twice boosted.
* Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act into law on Tuesday – The $740B bill includes almost $370B for green energy initiatives, a 15% tax on corporations with a reported annual income of over $1B, a price setting mechanism for medicare and almost $80B in funding for the IRS.
* Joe: “Let’s be clear, in this historic moment, Democrats sided with the American people and every single Republican in the Congress sided with the special interests in this vote, every single one,”
* the Inflation Reduction Act may empower China’s green energy manufacturing while doing little to curb carbon emissions. The $369B package will rapidly accelerate the development and usage of solar, wind and battery power. A significant portion of green energy manufacturing will take place in China.
* China, which uses coal as a primary energy source , produces 80% of the world’s solar panels and 77% of lithium-ion batteries. Coal, which accounted for 58% of China’s energy production in 2019, emits about twice the amount of greenhouse gases as natural gas, an energy source that is commonly used in the US.
* The bill is doing more to help China’s economy than America’s.
* FDA Decides to Allow Over-the-Counter Sales of Hearing Aids. The agency’s action opens the door to cheaper, more accessible devices without a prescription or medical exam.