* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* All Roads Lead To: “Ron Paul Was Right” – Allan Stevo.
* “There is something contagious about courage like that, courage that says: go out and do what’s right, disregard the insults of the world.”
* Stevo concludes with an interesting progression: America is trending Republican; Republicans are trending toward Trump; Trump is trending toward his most principled advisors; and his advisors are increasingly trending toward Ron Paul.
* Supersized IRS Will Shrink Liberty
* “The premise behind the income tax is that the government is the true owner of all property and thus has the right to take as much from the people as it desires. Therefore, the income tax, like the other monstrosity created in 1913 — the Federal Reserve, is incompatible with a free society but necessary for an authoritarian welfare-warfare state. To avoid 1984, repeal 1913.”
* Alexander Bidenton’s Standing IRS Army – Thomas DiLorenzo.
* “It is little wonder that the founding fathers adamantly opposed a standing army in peacetime, only allowing for two years of funding for the army in the original Constitution. “A standing army is one of the greatest mischiefs that can possibly happen,” declared James Madison. It is “the bane of liberty,” said Elbridge Gerry. History proves that standing armies have caused “havoc, desolation, and destruction” wrote George Mason.”
* With the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 apparently comes another standing army.
* Utah District Court Judge to Allow Boys into Girls Sports.