Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Obituary: RIP Michael James Badnarik AUGUST 1, 1954 – AUGUST 11, 2022!
* According to a nationwide study, 39% of employees are working from home exclusively, another 42% embrace a hybrid approach.
* What Can I Do to Fight Climate Change? – Take actions in these three areas: avoiding consumption, shifting consumption and improving consumption (making it more efficient).
* Ford resumes orders for F-150 Lightning – Hikes prices.
* 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EV/EUV Prices Confirmed: Much Lower Than 2022! – The entry-level Bolt EV starts at $26,595 while the Bolt EUV starts at $28,195.
* Fossil fuels in the US are the (by far) largest sources of energy for electricity generation – Natural gas was the largest source 38% Coal about 22%, Together 60%.
* Fossil Fuels Still Supply 84 Percent Of World Energy – Forbes.
* Biden’s ‘Great Reset’ by Stealth on Climate Change.
* Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kevin Hart, Sylvester Stallone and Dwyane Wade used an excess of 1.4 million gallons of water in the months of May and June and received notices from Las Virgenes Municipal Water District concerning the excess usage, according to the LA Times’ review of documents it acquired through the California Public Records Act.
* Steven Spielberg’s Private-jet Usage Hints Where His Heart Lies on Climate Change.
* Anthony Fauci Announces He Will Resign from the CDC.