* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Guest: Kelly Finnegan, Senior Chemist Joins us on air.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1715.00 Silver: $18.64.
* Fed’s Vice Chair Signals More Rate Increases Ahead – Lael Brainard, the Federal Reserve’s vice chair, said the central bank was ‘in this for as long as it takes to get inflation down.
* US job market vs. inflation: The Fed eyes a delicate balancing act.
* Fed officials have warned the jobs market is too strong right now and is contributing to the very high cost of living. To cool inflation, the Fed is increasing interest rates at the fastest pace in decades. The goal is to ease demand for workers, which would bring the jobs market more into balance and take pressure off prices.
* Billionaire David Rubenstein, told CNN last week the Fed is actively rooting for the unemployment rate to go up to get inflation under control.
* If the Fed tries to slow the economy to the point where inflation gets back down to its 2% goal, it would lead to the loss of 5.3 million jobs and the unemployment rate climbing to 6.7%.