* A solid majority of small business owners say that they are not currently hiring because they cannot afford the added cost, a new survey says.On Wednesday, Alignable, an online small business network, released a survey revealing that a startling 63% of small businesses cannot afford to hire more staff, even when new staff is needed – TheBlaze.com
* Why? Out of control taxation, inflation, regulation and manipulation.
* Guest: Jason Isaac, Director of Life:Powered, a national initiative of the Texas Public Policy Foundation to raise America’s energy IQ – LifePowered.org
* Jason was also a Texas State Rep for years, serving on Energy Resources and Environmental Regulation committees.
* Companies Buying Carbon Offsets That Don’t Cut Emissions.
* Amazon Shuts Down Solar roofs due to fires and fire danger.
* California Power Grid at Record Levels / Breaking Point.
* Climate Crisis Causes China to Ration Energy.
* A “Vehicle Miles Traveled” Tax is a Bad Idea.
* Let’s all call for a halt to the climate cult!
* Judge Allows Musk to Include Whistle-Blower Claims in Case Against Twitter.
* former Disney CEO Bob Iger revealed that Disney ultimately decided against making an attempt to purchase Twitter, in part because of the number of Twitter users that are “not real.
* Democrats Worry as Abrams Struggles in Georgia Governor’s Race – She has been trailing her Republican rival, Gov. Brian Kemp, alarming Democrats who have celebrated her as the master strategist behind the state’s Democratic shift.
* A Long-Shot Attempt Would Bar Trump in 2024 as an ‘Insurrectionist’ – Luke Broadwate.