* Guest: Larry Pratt – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Sen. Rand Paul: The national debt is about to hit $31 trillion. The federal government is borrowing and spending money at an alarming rate.
* The SBA may have inadvertently sent over $1B in COVID-19 relief to individuals in foreign countries – Risk of fraud in the program was elevated “because of the history of fraud originating from transnational crime organizations that have stolen funds from US programs in the past.
* “The federal government’s response to COVID was panicked and not thought out,” E.J. Antoni, an economics fellow at The Heritage Foundation’s Center for Data Analysis, told the Daily Caller. “The careless, shotgun approach to disbursing unneeded aid was an invitation for fraud, both at home and abroad.
* SC Sen. Lindsey Graham introduces an updated version of the Protecting Pain-Capable Unborn Children from Late-Term Abortions Act, which would prohibit abortions after 15 weeks. Graham introduced the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act alongside 45 other Senate Republicans in January 2021.
* The Deep State claims Lindsey Graham’s abortion ban is extreme, but polls say otherwise.
* More than 400 Republican leaders signed a letter urging the Senate to enshrine same-sex marriage in federal law.
* The current and former Republican leaders released a public petition in support of the Respect for Marriage Act, a bill that would codify the right to same-sex marriage recognized by the 2015 Supreme Court decision Obergefell v. Hodges.
* “As Republicans and conservatives, we believe strong families and lasting relationships strengthen communities, and civil marriage is a fundamental freedom central to individual liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We stand with the 71 percent of Americans today, including a majority of registered Republicans, who support the freedom to marry for all Americans,” the letter declared.
* Ron Paul Warning: Passage of the “Disclose” Act would force organizations like Campaign for Liberty to publicize information on our supporters.