* Guest: Richard C. Lyons, multi-award-winning author and political commentator – Author, Poet, Screenwriter – RichardCLyons.com
* Richard’s newest books, “The DNA of Democracy” – “Shadows of the Acropolis”.
* Why US politics have become so deeply polarized that citizens feel unrepresented regardless of who’s president, why reform feels mythical, and discourse has turned violent.
* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org
* ntu launches holiday billboard!
* What the IRS’s New Enforcement Budget Means for Taxpayers – Demian Brady.
* NTU Applauds Senate Passage of No CORRUPTION Act – Thomas Aiello.
* NTU Poll: Taxpayers Oppose $3.5 Trillion Reconciliation Plan, Energy Tax Hike Provisions.
* A New State Antitrust Lawsuit and the Same Questions from Taxpayers – Pete Sepp.