* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, * To Preserve the Nation: In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* If Republicans take over the House, as expected, and possibly the Senate, will anything change?
* In 1994, it was called the Contract with America. Between 2016 and 2020, it was just known as America First.
* Kevin McCarthy unveiled “The Commitment to America” at a factory in Pittsburgh.
* House Minority Whip Steve Scalise Claims it’s a “a bold conservative vision for a prosperous America that will reverse Biden and Pelosi’s self-made crises.”
* Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of the day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers (adminstrators) too plainly proves a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery – Thomas Jefferson.
* McCarthy: “Our plan is built on four key principles: an economy that is strong; a nation that is safe; a future built on freedom; and a government that is accountable,”
* Will they abolish the Federal Reserve and the IRS?
* Will they abolish the FBI, CIA and Home Land Security?
* How much did the national debt increase under Donald Trump? He added $6.7T to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020.
* How much do you understand regarding the Language of Politics?
* Amid a GOP Cash Crunch, Will One Very Flush Ally, Donald Trump be Sharing the Wealth?
* The Time Is Now: Abolish the Department of Education!