* Guests: Jen Orten and Sophie Anderson, Utah is plagued by corruption and fraud, especially in elections, Warns the “Two Red Pills” – TwoRedPills.org
* MOMENT OF TRUTH: Utah is 2nd most corrupt state!
* Selected rather than elected!
* BACK DOOR! Unbelievable future of election data exposed!
* PRESERVED! Saving 2020 Election Data.
* Guest: Mark Finchem, Arizona State Representative, Running for Arizona Secretary of State – VoteFinchem.com
* In a debate Mark was asked why his 2022 primary was legitimate while he contends the 2020 election was rigged.
* Finchem, had 40% of the vote – State Rep. Shawnna Bolick, had 19% of the vote, Beau Lane got 25%.
* Election denier Mark Finchem wins Arizona GOP secretary of state primary, NBC News projects.
* A notice of appeal was filed with the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals by the attorneys for gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake and State Representative Mark Finchem, who is running for Arizona Secretary of State. Their lawsuit seeks to end the use of electronic voting machines in Arizona due to the devices’ security vulnerabilities.
* Get CSPOA SMS Updates! Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com