Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* The CDC issued a change to its guidance late last week, will no longer force nursing homes and hospitals to require masking in some areas.
* In mid-August, new guidelines published by the CDC no longer recommend staying at least six feet away from other people to reduce exposure.
* The CDC stated that it’s no longer recommending unvaccinated people to quarantine after exposure. Unvaccinated people who have been in close contact with an infected person aren’t advised to go through a five-day quarantine period if they haven’t tested positive or shown symptoms.
* CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur, persons who have had COVID-19 but are not vaccinated have some degree of protection against severe illness from their previous infection.
* The CDC is still requiring non-citizen international travelers to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination before entering the United States. The agency dropped testing for international travelers in June.
* The Canadian government is ending its requirements that travelers crossing the US–Canada border have to show proof of vaccination.
* Politicians who enacted strict COVID-19 measures including lockdowns and vaccine mandates should be brought to justice, says Maryland Attorney General candidate Michael Peroutka! – Allen Zhong, TheEpochTimes.com
* Peroutka: “Nothing could be more on the point that all these lockdowns, mandates, orders, edicts, proclamations, declarations, whatever you want to call them, none of them were lawful. They were all violation of the law, and that can’t continue,” Peroutka told The Epoch Times. “Those people who have violated this document [the Maryland Constitution] need to be brought to justice.”
* If elected to preside over the Office of the Attorney General, Michael’s utmost priority will be stopping lawlessness in government.
* Mr. Peroutka: In addition, he also strongly supports the Second Amendment and vows to protect the right to life. Peroutka believes so-called red flag laws are unlawful and don’t have due process. He said he will prosecute those who try to enforce them.
* FBI Changes Total Number of Documents Seized From Trump’s Estate! – Tony Gray – An FBI supervisor attested in a court document that the inventory of documents seized from Mar-a-Lago was wrong.
* Sixty-three additional documents or photographs without classification markings were taken from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort than previously listed by the FBI, according to an updated inventory list.
* The update, if accurate, means the government seized over 11,200 non-classified materials from Mar-a-Lago.
* As Oath Keepers Trial Starts, Group leaders, charged with sedition, say they believed they would be following Trump orders!