Guest: Lewis County Sheriff Michael Carpinelli!
* We Discuss the general role of sheriffs in elections – election law isn’t the same in every state.
* Role of sheriffs as CLEOs to protect chain of custody security once early voting ends for those ballots to be transferred to Central Counting as well as transferring precinct ballot sticks (flash drives) to Central Count after the polls close on Election Day.
* Role of sheriff with regard to poll watchers (how to stop them from being obstructed)
* We understand DOJ federal agents plan to show up at Central Counting on Election Day. Since they have no authority to oversee or be involved in the election process, how to handle?
* Since the Posse is the power of the county, Sheriffs can bring in posse to support as security? In what capacity?
* Sheriffs can deputize poll watchers and if Feds are operating outside the law, they can escort them out. Feds have no authority to usurp or obstruct poll watchers
* Can Sheriffs’ posse or deputies be appointed by the sheriff to be official poll watchers?
* Get CSPOA SMS Updates! Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com