* Republican Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake torpedoed talking points about her being a 2020 “election denier” by listing numerous examples of Democrats behaving like “election deniers.”. The moment occurred during a campaign stop on Tuesday – breitbart.com
* Justice Department Again to Monitor Compliance with the Federal Voting Rights Laws on Election Day! – justice.gov, justice department again monitor compliance federal voting rights laws election day.
* What is the Federal Role in US Campaigns and Elections?
* An upstate New York Judge Saratoga County Supreme Court Justice Dianne Freestone, Rules Voting by Mail Due to COVID Fears Is Unconstitutional – Ruling orders New York election boards to stop counting absentee ballots early.
* The 28-page ruling ordered local election boards to stop counting absentee ballots they’ve already received and to “preserve” them until after Election Day on Nov. 8 or after the resolution of a lawsuit filed by Republicans.
* Vaccination status is a new compatibility test on dating apps!
* Dr. Joseph Mercola: Simple Nasal Wash Reduces Risk of COVID Hospitalization – Rinsing your nasal passages with a saline solution within 24 hours of a COVID-19 diagnosis could reduce your chances of being hospitalized by 8.5-fold – Why hasn’t your doctor told you about this? And why haven’t public health agencies shared the good news with the public that they can significantly reduce their risk of severe COVID-19 with a simple nasal wash?