Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Biden Falsely Claims Student Debt Forgiveness Program Was Approved by Congress – Zachary Stieber.
* The Biden administration continues to tout misleading gas prices in their messaging to the American people, using the “most common” price of gas instead of the national average – $3.49 as the “most common” price of gas, while the national average was $3.79 according to the American Automobile Association.
* The New York State Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that New York City cannot fire employees for not getting vaccinated against COVID-19, dealing a blow to Democratic Mayor Eric Adams’ pandemic policy. The court ordered the city to reinstate all fired employees and grant them backpay, citing the fact that being vaccinated against COVID-19 does not stop an individual from catching or spreading the virus, and thus being vaccinated does not grant enough community-wide benefit to warrant a mandate – The health commissioner “acted beyond his authority”.
* Biden gets his third covid booster shot, his fifth shot overall!
* Fox News host Harris Faulkner clashed with a fellow panelist on “Outnumbered” Tuesday over how much blame President Joe Biden should shoulder for the economy.
* “You can’t just blame inflation on the Biden administration, you just have to look at facts,” Leslie Marshall, a Democratic consultant, said – The facts are you gotta look at the Feds.
* The price of residential homes could fall by 20% next year off the back of mortgage rate hikes that are reducing demand, said Ian Shepherdson, chief economist of Pantheon Macroeconomics.
* Plastic Recycling Is a Fool’s Errand Greenpeace report says the problem is most plastic just can’t be recycled – Kate Seamons.
* “Plastic recycling is a dead-end street. So proclaims a new Greenpeace report that makes that very case using an underwhelming set of stats regarding the scant amount of plastic that’s recycled in the US. Per the report, at our peak in 2014, America recycled 9.5% of plastic waste, though that number was inflated by the way in which it was calculated-plastic exported to China to be “recycled” was included.