* Guest: Nate Jones CEO of xlear.com
* New at Sovren: Chris Martenson: “Big Tech COLLUDED with US Government to Censor Online Information”.
* From Ammon Bundy for Governor: Let’s do this, Idaho! God bless you all, we are going to win!
* Republicans’ messaging on abortion resonating with voters – ‘Innocent human life is worthy of protection under the law’ – WND.com
* Earlier this week, Republican Sen. Marco Rubio stood his ground on a debate stage at the Lake Worth campus of Palm Beach College. His opponent is seasoned Democratic lawmaker Val Demings, a black congresswoman and former police chief, and the discussion had turned to abortion rights – terrain that Democrats believe favor them and give Demings and other Senate candidates a chance to alter the expected outcome of the 2022 midterms.
* Country star Luke Bryan issued a groveling apology Sunday on Twitter after he allowed Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis to join him on stage during a concert.