* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Guest: Mikki Willis, Renowned American director, filmmaker, producer, and social media personality – PlanDemicSeries.com
* Mr. Willis: WHY DO I OFFER MY MOVIES AND BOOK FOR FREE? – The information revealed in the Plandemic Series and book is not mine to profit from. It belongs to the people. I’m simply returning it.
* Lowell was in Branson, attending the Reawaken America Tour – One of the speakers was Seth Keshel, talking about electile dysfunction.
* Election Day is Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 8.
* Become a VIP Voter! Why vote in person? Because manufacturing ballots for you is more difficult when they have less time.
* Only about 50% of Christians in America are registered to vote. Of those, only 50% show up at the polls, meaning 75% of all Christians are not taking advantage of one of their greatest privileges – AFA.net
* Not Yours to Give!
“As Crockett was campaigning for reelection, he encountered a farmer named Horatio Bunce. Crockett asked him for his vote. Bunce politely responded that although he had voted for Crockett two years before, he would not vote for him again.
“Taken aback, Crockett asked why. Bunce told him that Crockett’s support of a particular bill demonstrated that Crockett had no understanding of the Constitution, which meant that he wasn’t qualified to be in Congress.
“Bunce reminded him that he had supported a bill that provided $20,000 to help people in Washington, DC, who had lost their homes in a fire.
“Bunce pointed out that the Constitution does not authorize Congress to appropriate funds to help out needy people. He said that Crockett and other members of Congress should have used their own personal funds to help out the families. In other words, monies raised by taxes were “not yours to give.”
“Crockett immediately recognized the validity of Bunce’s point. He vowed never to do it again. Bunce said that if Crockett would tell people publicly that he was wrong to do it, he would not only vote for him again, he would also try to get other people to vote for him as well. A week later, Bunce organized a campaign event for Crockett in which there were 1,000 people in attendance. Crockett publicly acknowledged the validity of Bunce’s point and vowed never again to support a congressional appropriation to help out people in need.
* Davy Crockett later gave his life at the Alamo.
* Oath Keepers Trial: Stewart Rhodes Testifies That 2020 Election Was ‘Unconstitutional’.
* The Election was invalid since it didn’t comply with Article 2 of the Constitution.
* Ten Points to True Election Integrity!
1. clean up the voter rolls.
2. eliminate all electronic equipment (use paper ballots).
3. require voter ID.
4. ban mail-in voting.
5. ban early voting.
6. make smaller precincts (1200 or fewer voters). I suggest a thousand-voter limit.
7. ban ballot harvesting.
8. make Election Day a holiday.
9. implement new reporting requirements (for transparency).
10. Impose severe penalties on those convicted of election fraud.