* Guest: Debbie Bacigalupi, A Californian cattle rancher who is in-demand throughout the west as an educational speaker on Agenda 21, the 2030 Agenda, Cap and Trade, Sustainable Development, property rights, dams and water rights, “conservation” and other related issues – TheRedPillExpo.com
* Should journalists ever be forced to disclose the identity of their confidential sources?
* Florida fights back against Biden’s election monitors – ‘They want to have control’ – Joe Kovacs, WND.com
* The Justice Department announced it was sending monitors to 64 jurisdictions in 24 states, stating: “Monitors will include personnel from the Civil Rights Division and from US Attorneys’ Offices. In addition, the division also deploys monitors from the Office of Personnel Management, where authorized by federal court order. Division personnel will also maintain contact with state and local election officials.”
* The state of Florida is pushing back against the federal government’s “monitoring” inside polling places on Election Day, saying it violates state law.
* On Monday, the Florida Department of State sent a letter to Joe Biden’s Justice Department, notifying officials that “federal election monitors” are prohibited from going inside polling locations.