Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Richard Mack Founder and President of CSPOA – A partnership between citizens and local law enforcement, especially sheriffs. Mack encourages those not in law enforcement to stand with their sheriffs. – CSPOA.org
* Guest: Mark Finchem, Arizona State Representative, Running for Arizona Secretary of State – VoteFinchem.com
* Fake News Everywhere!
* McCarthy Declares for Speaker Before GOP Is Assured of Majority.
* Is the US now In Third World Status?
* Charges Dropped Against Election Software Executive Eugene Yu – NYT.
* The district attorney’s office did not clarify whether the company had, in fact, stored data in China. It was also not clear whether additional criminal or civil charges could be filed against Mr. Yu or Konnech.
* True the Vote, said its team had found and downloaded Konnech’s poll worker data from servers in China. It provided no evidence that it had downloaded the data, but said it had delivered a hard drive to the FBI.
* Did Obama Spank Trump?
* Trump Reportedly ‘Livid’ After His Candidates Suffer in Midterms: ‘Screaming at Everyone’!
* Kayleigh McEnany Urges Trump to Delay Potential 2024 Announcement Until After Georgia Run-Off!