Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* So, What Is a Runoff Election?
* Georgia’s Warnock-Walker Senate race headed to runoff, secretary of state’s office confirms.
* Anger Over Abortion Rights Fueled Democrats!
* Michigan has voted to add an amendment to its state constitution by a margin of more than 10 points that will allow abortion up to 24 weeks.
* The first major election of the post-Roe era yielded new protections for abortion rights, as voters in three states approved measures to add constitutional protections guaranteeing access to the procedure.
* California, Michigan and Vermont backed ballot measures that effectively make it impossible for state lawmakers to enact bans.
* Kentucky Voters Reject Pro-life Constitutional Amendment.
* Chemical Abortions Are Now Majority of US Abortions!
* Access to Chemical Murder Is the New Battleground!