Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Chris has questions: If elections have consequences, then what are those consequences?
* Why does one sector of society rejoices when the Democrats are in charge and one sector of society rejoices when the Republicans are in charge?
* Should the Right to Vote be handed out Like Candy?
* Guest: William F. Jasper, Well known Investigative Journalist and Editor of TheNewAmerican.com
* Secret Societies Then and Now!
* The Great Reset – The Revolution Within The Form – AKA World Economic Form (WEF)!
* Stop the Great Reset – The John Birch Society, JBS.org
* An account of one Selco, a resident of Bosnia during the Serbian War – By studying his account of survival under extremely adverse conditions, we can help prepare for similar conditions in our own country.
* Strength was in numbers. A man living alone getting killed and robbed would be just a matter of time, even if he was armed.
* The most Protected Houses Were Looted First.
* You need guns and ammo first – and second, everything else…If you forget something there’ll always be someone to trade with for it – but if you forget weapons and ammo, there will be no access to trading for you.
* Hygiene is very important… as well as having as much medicine as possible. Especially antibiotics. Many people died from insufficient hygiene.