Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Loy Brunson, Knowing the US attorneys would be able to get the courts to dismiss the following cases, my two brothers and I planned from the get-go, to take all cases we would file, to the United States Supreme Court where the final decision could be made by a majority of constitutional Supreme Court Justices – 7Discoveries.com
* How Can Citizens Redress their Grievances of an Unfair Election Process?
* In the Utah District United States District Court which is the federal court of Utah, Loy sued Biden, Harris, Mike Pence and 385 members of the US Congress (House and Senate).
* For blocking his federal lawsuit against the 388 defendants, In Utah’s Fourth District Court, Loy sued two defendants, the federal court of Utah and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver Colorado. Yes he took two federal courts to State Court. You’re reading this correctly.
* My brother Raland with an identical complaint sued the same defendants in the 3rd District Court of Utah. This is the case that is now on the docket of the United States Supreme Court. This can be found at supremecourt.gov docket # 22-380.
* Court Documents Show FBI Had 8 Informants In Far-Right Proud Boys – NYT, In filings in the seditious conspiracy case against members of the Proud Boys, defense lawyers claimed that information favorable to their clients was improperly withheld by the government until recently.