Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* A Tale of Two Midterms – Ron Paul.
“The liberty movement’s focus was, and is, on restoring constitutional government in all areas, ending our interventionist foreign policy, and changing our monetary policy by auditing and ending the Federal Reserve and legalizing alternative currencies.”
* Saving Arizona and Other States: 10 Proven Reforms for Fairer Elections – Mahatma Orwell.
* CSPOA Solutions for Rebuilding Trust In United States Elections – The Value of Political Stability!
* 22 States Urge Biden Administration to Repeal COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Health Care Workers – TheEpochTimes.com
* The Tenth Amendment – TenthAmendmentCenter.com
One, The federal government is only authorized to exercise those powers delegated to it.
Two, The people of the several states retain the authority to exercise any power that is not delegated to the federal government as long as the Constitution doesn’t expressly prohibit it.
* Constitutional Powers the States have, and the Feds do not.
Who was Tench Coxe? He was a Philadelphia businessman who had served in the Confederation Congress and, in subsequent years, was to become the Assistant Secretary of the Treasury.
“They cannot interfere with, alter or amend the constitution of any state.” Of course, this is precisely what federal judge Robert Shelby did in December 2013 when he issued his opinion that the definition of marriage that Utahns placed in their constitution was unconstitutional. Those who wrote and ratified the Constitution rolled over in their graves that month!
* The “muscles” of state sovereignty are weak, because states have not exercised their authority. So their power is weak. IOW, do they have the authority? Yes. Do they have the power? No, because they haven’t exercised their muscles (their authority). Well, we need to generate power by exercising our authority.