* A government big enough to give you everything you need is also big enough to take everything you have.
* The Cochise County AZ board of supervisors refused to certify election results, although members cited no issues with the count or problems in the vote.
* In Mohave County, Republican supervisors delayed a vote to certify the election, but then backtracked and certified the vote.
* Ron Gould – threaten with arrest if he doesn’t vote to certify Mojave County vote!
* Bill Gates, chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, confirmed that he was moved to an undisclosed location for safety reasons amid security concerns in connection to the 2022 midterm elections.
* AGO Letter to Maricopa County, AZ RE: 2022 General Election Administration.
* Maricopa County certifies election after irate citizens testify of vote suppression – ‘If you certify today, the only thing you will be certifying is your corruption’ – Art Moore, WND.com
* Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, who lost to Secretary of State Katie Hobbs by less than 18,000 votes, according to the official count, has charged voting tabulator and printing malfunctions suppressed the vote on Election Day vote, when most of her supporters planned to cast their ballots.
* Charlie Kirk, founder of Turning Point USA, said via Twitter that based on the testimony Monday, “it’s very safe to assume” that among 223 polling centers in the county, 200 people per polling center were disenfranchised, a total of 44,600 votes were not. Among those votes about 70% likely voted Republican.
* Get CSPOA SMS Updates! Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com