* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* “Wo to Them that are at Ease in Zion” – Amos 6:1.
* “Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson.
* The “God is in Charge” Syndrome.
* Who is Really in Charge?
* We Will Prove Them Herewith – David A. Bednar.
* “Now is the time to prepare and prove ourselves willing and able to do all things whatsoever the Lord our God shall command us.”
* Two basic principles can guide and strengthen us as we face proving and trying circumstances in our lives, whatever they may be: (1) the principle of preparation and (2) the principle of pressing forward with a steadfastness in Christ.
* Parable of the Ten Virgins – Notice how when the time for action started, the time for preparation ended. Our time for preparation is now. Don’t squander it!
* Alvin R. Dyer: “It is not what we do with all our hearts and with every splendid ounce of our strength that counts, so much as the things we have been doing every day, whether we felt like it or not.”