Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Billionaire and Democratic mega-donor George Soros poured $50 million into a Democratic super PAC this fall in preparation for the 2024 election cycle, according to Politico.
* Soros spent another $50 million throughout the 2022 campaign cycle, with cash going to Democratic groups including the Senate Majority PAC, House Majority PAC and candidates including former Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams.
* FBI Refuses Again to Share the Whole Truth About Seth Rich’s Murder – Experts Wonder If Deep State Is Trying to Protect Its Use of a Domestic Spying Database.
* Vaccine Passports are back – The G20 group of nations (19 countries plus the European Union) recently agreed to implement global Vaccine Passports under the control of the World Health Organization (WHO). We already know their agenda and what they are pushing—unfettered power and control over every aspect of our lives!
* Musk claims his ‘pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,’.
* US Household Wealth Sees Second-Fastest Decline in US History in 2022 Under Joe Biden – The Gateway Pundit.
* For years, the government has warned travelers they will need a security-enhanced Real ID to board domestic flights, and for years the requirement has been delayed. Now they mean it. It’s a change nearly 20 years in the making.
* What is Real ID, anyway? Real ID is a driver’s license or identification card that bears a special seal, which signifies that the bearer of the card has been screened and approved according to a standard set by the federal government, rather than just by the state issuing the license.
* Beginning May 3, 2023, U.S. travelers flying within the United States will need to show Transportation Security Administration agents either a security-enhanced driver’s license that’s Real ID-compliant or another T.S.A. -approved form of identification like a passport. A state driver’s license that does not contain the Real ID seal will no longer be accepted.