* Conservative college students across the country are starting conservative newspapers to challenge the dominant liberal narrative peddled on their campuses, students told the Daily Caller.
* Thomas Stevenson, editor-in-chief of the student-run newspaper The Cougar Chronicle at Brigham Young University, told the DCNF that the publication was founded to give conservative students a larger voice on campus.
* “Even though BYU is considered one of the most conservative schools, according to media bias sites, our official school newspaper, the Daily Universe, still leans liberal,” he explained.
* Let’s Commemorate the 245th anniversary of the George Washington Encampment At valley Forge.
* Let’s Reject The Hachiman’s Revolution for Communism in Ho Chi Minh that took place 76th years ago.
* Trump endorsed Rep. Kevin McCarthy for speaker of the house in a Friday interview with Breitbart.
* US Senate passes record $858B defense act, Passes stopgap funding bill to avert government shutdown, sending bill to Biden!
* It Can Happen Here, The Mormon Trail of Tears. – Few people know the extraordinary persecutions that the early members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints had to endure.
* It is our hope and prayer that we would all repent and do what we can to restore the God-ordained Constitutional foundation of this country.