* Guest: Eldon Stahl – Field Coordinator – The John Birch Society – JBS.org – TheNewAmerican.com
* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1801.00 Silver: $23.68.
* Twitter Exposed: What Will Be Done About It? – Sadly Nothing!
* Why is Platinum More Expensive than Gold?
* Palladium vs. Gold: Which Is Better?
* China Dominates The Global Battery Supply Chain – The CCP controls the processing of pretty much all the critical minerals, whether it’s rare earth, lithium, cobalt or graphite.
* How Digital Currencies Could Mark the End of Financial Freedom in America – Nick Corbishley, Joshua Philipp of Crossroads – TheEpochTimes.com
* The United States Postal Service said it would spend nearly $10B to create one of the largest electric truck fleets in the nation – They planned to buy at least 66,000 electric vehicles by 2028.