* Experts Say It’s Time To Wear Masks Again – NYT A high-quality, well-fitting mask is your best protection against infection from the coronavirus, influenza and RSV.
* Judge Peter Thompson did not find clear and convincing evidence of widespread misconduct during the 2022 election. He said Lake’s witnesses lacked personal knowledge of intentional misconduct, the Washington Post reported.
“The Court cannot accept speculation or conjecture in place of clear and convincing evidence,” Thompson stated. Lake plans to appeal the ruling.
* Election investigator wins lawsuit over 120,000 missing voters – Far fewer people registered to vote in one state than there were ballots counted – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* American voters soon may be getting an answer to what happened to the 120,000 people in Pennsylvania who allegedly voted in the 2020 election, but now cannot be found. The Thomas More Society explained that’s because a judge has ordered the Lycoming County Office of Voter Services to provide investigator Heather Honey with a digital copy of the cast vote record file.
* FBI Admits It Meddles In ‘Numerous Companies,’ Not Just Twitter – VICTORIA MARSHALL.
* James Comer (R., Ky.), the incoming chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said…the FBI ‘needs to be dismantled’ after the latest installment of the ‘Twitter files’ revealed the bureau was in constant contact with Twitter before Elon Musk took over,” National Review reports.
* “This is serious. What else are in they involved in at the FBI? The entire FBI needs to be dismantled. We need to start all over. We need to enact strict reforms. There needs to be checks and balances at the FBI,” Comer told Fox News Channel host Sean Hannity.
* “Sen. Rand Paul has written his own retelling of the classic poem … about the $1.7 trillion omnibus bill, and performs it in a video, which is currently going viral on social media.”
* Get CSPOA SMS Updates! Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com