* Guests: Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1817.20 Silver: $24.04.
* The mass flight cancellations by Southwest Airlines are a “service meltdown” worse than any other “in recent memory,” according to airline travel specialists. Southwest cancelled 2,509 flights Wednesday making up 62% of its flights for the day, and more than 2,300 Thursday flights have already been canceled. The airline cancelled 2,694 flights Tuesday and has cancelled over 11,000 flights since last Thursday, according to data from FlightAware.
* Service Outage at Twitter: Far-Reaching; Cause of Disruption Is unknown.
* Lawmakers Signal Inquiries Into the Use of Foreign Spyware by US Agencies – Mark Mazzetti and Ronen Bergman.
* DOJ prosecutors launched a criminal probe into an alleged hack that siphoned over $370 million in assets from FTX hours after the exchange’s Nov. 11 bankruptcy filing.
* TikTok banned on all US House of Representatives-issued mobile devices.