* Guest: Michael Peroutka, Maryland Based Constitutional Attorney, the founder of the Institute on the Constitution – TheAmericanView.com
* Pray. Study. Act! – Right Thinking Proceeds Right Action.
* Half of the states in the US no longer require residents to hold a concealed carry permit to carry firearms in public after Alabama, Indiana, Georgia and Ohio passed laws in 2022 removing permit requirements.
* the ATF wrongly specified that Gun Control Act (GCA) regulations cover types of incomplete pistol frames used in “ghost guns.
* The rule, which became effective in August, says regulations for completed firearms also apply to gun parts kits that can be readily converted into them. The White House announced a DOJ rule to stop the spread of un-serialized, privately-made firearms, or “ghost guns,” in April 2021.
* Institute on the Constitution’s four core courses include: U.S. Constitution, The Truth of America’s Founding, Sheriff & The Citizen, and Duty of the Jury. Our four core courses are essential for every American to take and review consistently. Courses are available in-person and online, with hardcopies of courses available on our store. Become a member to review all courses digitally, You can now order all four courses in a pack.
* “Institute on the Constitution classes should be taken by every elected official, and every U.S. citizen who desires to have the United States governed Constitutionally.” — Rep. Ron Paul.
* All courses and materials are developed using primary source documents, and taught from the “American View” of law and government, as defined in the Declaration of Independence: 1. There is a God. 2. Our rights come from Him. 3. The purpose of civil government is to secure and protect our God-given rights.
* What if Trump was President and Michael Peroutka Became US Attorney General!
* We have a new texting option for those who would like to keep up with all we are doing – Text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LovingLiberty.net