* Tim Tebow Gets Rocked on Live TV – He Gives ‘All Glory to God’ After Finding Out He’s in College Hall of Fame.
* Rep. Byron Donalds: Biden Will Face Trial – TheConservativeNews.org
* Maria Bartiromo: “Will you support impeaching Joe Biden?”
* Stacey Abrams’ Group Ordered To Pay Over $200K After Losing Voting Rights Trial.
* EXCLUSIVE: Attorney Believes Evidence Will Soon Be Released That Confirms FBI in 2016 Investigated Seth Rich’s Laptop, Knew He Supplied Emails to WikiLeaks and Knew Russia Collusion Was a LIE – TheGatewayPundit.com
* White House confirms second set of Classified docs found in the garage at Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware.
* Guest: Suzanne Mann, Latter-day Saints For Life – LatterDaySaintsForLife.org
* The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is pro-life – Are you?
* “We affirm the sanctity of life and of its importance in God’s eternal plan.” — “The Family: A Proclamation to the World”.
* Latter-day Saints for Life is a worldwide coalition of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints protecting preborn babies and promoting a pro-life culture in our Church and our communities, in support of and alignment with the doctrinal position of The Church.
* What does it mean to be a Latter-day Saint for Life?
* Latter-day Saints for Life pledge the following: I pledge to protect preborn babies and promote a pro-life culture amongst members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and my community. As a Latter-day Saint for Life, I will let my faith in Jesus Christ, His Church and its doctrine, and the words of ancient and modern prophets guide me as I speak, vote, and act with charity for my preborn brothers and sisters.
* Defund National Public Radio! – The call comes from David Marcus, a New York columnist and author of “Charade: The COVID Lies That Crushed A Nation,” in a commentary at Fox News.
* The Call to Defund NPR is over a “slanderous, disgusting essay” NPR ran by the author Maia Kobabe, of “Gender Queer,” which is a sexually explicit “graphic novel” that has been targeted for removal by parents who object to such offensive material on school-library shelves.