* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* Trump’s Tax Returns Show Evil of the Income Tax – Ron Paul.
* Aare you mad or glad that Donald Trump minimized his tax liability? I hope you are glad. I’d be glad if everyone minimized their tax liability, especially if it could be minimized to zero!
* “Individuals have a moral duty to support their families, and to support private charities if they wish. They do not have a moral duty to support the government.”
* Do you have a moral duty to support the general government? the state government? the county government? the city government?
* “It is rooted in the idea that the government has first claim on our income. This idea is incompatible with a free society.”
* “The income tax must also be repealed because the force of the IRS, along with the fraud of the Federal Reserve, is one of the two foundations of the welfare-warfare state that erodes our liberty and prosperity. The only way to avoid 1984 is to repeal 1913.” – We couldn’t agree more!
* What the January 6 Videos Will Show – Julie Kelly.
* What hit us like a bombshell last week was jaw-dropping testimony during the Richard Barnett trial, by the government’s own witnesses, that frankly admitted and confirmed under cross-examination by the defense that “agents provocateur” were heavily involved in instigating the events of January 6.
* “Under further questioning, Mendoza acknowledged those same individuals “pushed through barriers, removed barriers, threw barriers over the side, removed fencing, and eased the flow of people into places where they shouldn’t be.”
* States Should Threaten to Leave the United States if the WHO Treaty is Signed – Dr. Joseph Sansone, LewRockwell.com
* 15-Minute Cities and the Right To Travel – Alexandra Bruce, LewRockwell.com
* “The “15-minute cities” that everyone is talking about now is the Great Reset’s trendy new name for open-air prison camps.
* “The idea is to corral everyone into neighborhoods small enough to walk from one end to the other in 15 minutes; everything you need within a half-mile radius, so that you’ll never, ever have to leave.