Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Ward Connerly, Author of “Creating Equal”, “My Fight Against Race Preferences”, and “Lessons From My Uncle James.” – AMERICAN CIVIL RIGHTS INSTITUTE, ACRI.org
* Connerly is the key figure responsible for passage of California Proposition 209 which outlawed race and gender based preferences in state college and university admission and hiring.
* Article: America Isn’t a Racist Country – Ward Connerly, WSJ July 24, 2020.
* Congressman introduces bill that criminalizes criticism of any “non-White person” – Criticism Of Any Non-white Person Would Potentially Result In a Conspiracy Charge – National-Conservative.com
* Sheila Jackson Lee has represented the 18th district of Texas since 1995. She is the sole sponsor of House Bill 61, which she introduced on January 9th, 2023 – Lee titled the bill “Leading Against White Supremacy Act of 2023.” It calls for a new type of federal hate crime conspiracy charge solely aimed at White people.