* Guest: Sheriff Jeff Bullard, Jefferson County, Illinois – SheriffBullard.com
* Jeff Bullard is an accomplished law enforcement leader with 30 years of experience keeping families and communities safe.
* During his career, Bullard spent time in patrol, field training, investigations, problem-oriented policing, community policing, and tactical team operations—providing his experience in all levels of law enforcement.
* He has also completed over 6,000 hours of classes in management, supervision, and leadership to continue his education and be able to provide more to the people he’s serving.
* In addition to spending time in law enforcement, Bullard taught criminal justice for over a decade at Rend Lake College, where he also created six new courses to improve the education of future law enforcement leaders.
* Bullard is also a certified handgun, shotgun, rifle, low-light engagement, and active shooter instructor.
* Bullard received a Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration from Missouri Baptist University.
* A judge issued a temporary restraining order Friday blocking the new Illinois law banning assault-style weapons and high-capacity magazines.
* Effingham County Judge Joshua Morrison issued the order after former Republican candidate for attorney general Tom DeVore sued to block the law. DeVore said he’s representing hundreds of people from dozens of counties who argue the law violates their constitutional rights.
* Get CSPOA Updates: text CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com