* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* The Treasury Department will not yet comply with congressional requests for Hunter Biden’s banking records, the agency said Wednesday.
* Republican House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and Democratic Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries seem to be developing a warm professional relationship.
* Twitter and Tesla CEO Elon Musk made a surprise visit to the US Capitol on Thursday to meet with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries.
* the satellite TV provider DirecTV stopped carrying the conservative network. “Even though Newsmax is the fourth-most-watched cable news channel in America.
* Explosive New Emails Prove That Fauci’s Cover-Up of Pandemic Origin was Based on a Lie.
* The mRNA Vaccines Could Wind Up in Food Supplies; CDC Investigates Vaccines and Strokes.
* California’s Assembly Bill 2098, which would reprimand physicians who share unorthodox COVID-19 information, was blocked by a state judge Wednesday. Judge William B. Shubb issued a preliminary injunction blocking the implementation of the bill, which was signed into law by Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in September. Newsom was among the group sued by five California doctors in November for violating their rights to free speech and due process.