* Thomas Payne: “Of more worth is one honest man to society, and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived.”
* From Lottery to Robbery – How to Lose $13 Million and Your Freedom.
* According to lovemoney.com, 70% of all lottery winners lose it all in five years.
* James Allen Hayes grew up 20 minutes from the beach in the middle-class city of Camarillo, California…At age 13, his mentally-ill mom physically abused him and child protective services sent him to live with his grandma…He never knew his dad.
* What is True Wealth? – “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” – Benjamin Franklin.
* “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” – Zig Ziglar.
* “Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.” – Christopher Rice, success.com
* “Wealth is largely the result of habit.” —John Jacob Astor.
* Whatever principle of aintelligence we attain unto in this life, it will rise with us in the bresurrection.
* “What we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated.” –Thomas Paine, The American Crisis No. 1, 1776.