Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Shoot Back Faster! – Shoot Back Sooner!
* The US is on track to add nearly $19 trillion to its national debt over the next decade, $3 trillion more than previously forecast, the result of interest payments, veterans’ health care, retiree benefits and the military – the Congressional Budget Office.
* Over the following 10 years, deficits will average $2 trillion annually as tax receipts fail to keep pace with the rising costs of Social Security and Medicare benefits. To put those numbers in context, the total amount of debt held by the public will equal the total annual output of the US economy in 2024, rising to 118% of the economy by 2033.
* Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie has reintroduced HR 899 which seeks to eliminate the US Department of Education. “I have introduced a bill to terminate the Department of Education. There is no Constitutional authority for this federal bureaucracy to exist,” Massie wrote Feb. 14 on Twitter.
* The bill ran a single sentence: “The Department of Education shall terminate on December 31, 2023.
* In an email to supporters, Trump called for Republicans to embrace mail-in voting and ballot harvesting.
* Trump Votes By Mail In Florida After Criticizing Practice – NPR.
* Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley confirmed he will not launch a presidential bid in 2024.
* Sarah Palin is encouraging Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to stand down in 2024 and throw his support behind Donald Trump.
* Nikki Nikki Haley Launches 2024 White House Bid – Haley is running for president to take back our country – From rising GOP star to top of the ticket?