* Is The US In An Undeclared, Hot War With China?
* Spying is surveillance without due authorization!
* Key electronics have been recovered from China’s surveillance balloon that was shot down off the east coast by the U.S. military on Feb. 4, including sensors that are believed to have been used to gather intelligence, US officials have said.
* It was likely a sophisticated high-altitude spying vehicle conducting surveillance over sensitive US military sights, including nuclear bases in Montana, the US Strategic Command (STRATCOM), and a base that hosts nuclear bombers in Missouri.
* According to a statement from a senior State Department official, the balloon was furnished with high-tech equipment and “multiple antennas” as well as other equipment that was “clearly for intelligence surveillance” and was “likely capable of collecting and geo-locating communications.”
* China’s ruling communist party has been developing balloons for various military purposes in recent years and US officials, citing an official procurement portal for China’s military, have said that they are confident that the downed balloon has a direct relationship with China’s military and is an approved vendor of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA).
* China claimed that 10 US high-altitude balloons have flown into its territory without its permission – That claim has been called “false” by US officials.
* We Have The Best Enomies Money Can Buy!
* The Idaho House of Representatives passed a memorial on Wednesday calling for talks between Idaho and Oregon about making rural Oregon counties part of Idaho. Expanding Idaho’s borders to encompass parts of Oregon would allow rural conservative counties to become part of a Republican-controlled state, instead of a state dominated by urban progressives.
* 11 counties in southern and eastern Oregon have voted to join Idaho as part of the Greater Idaho movement to extend the state’s border.
* Pro-Life Groups Called Terrorists by UN Committee.
* America’s border crisis is not organic. Behind the nearly 4.9 million illegal immigrants who entered the United States since President Joe Biden took office are criminal cartels, orchestration from the United Nations, and financing from the U.S. government. And while taxpayers are being told that local law enforcement and the National Guard are working to resolve the crisis, in reality, they’re being used to funnel migrants to networks of non-governmental organizations, who then traffic them for resettlement throughout the country.