Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Nicholas Burns is the US Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China (PRC). Nominated by President Biden, was confirmed by the US Senate in December 2021.
* A coalition of more than 20 companies launched the Climate Removal Alliance (CRA) to lobby the US government to support the carbon dioxide removal (CDR) industry.
* The group argues that, to limit the impact of global warming, it is necessary to develop an industry that is capable of supporting 3.8 billion tons of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere annually, up from the roughly 10,000 tons that have been removed thus far, according to the CRA.
* a four-star Air Force general Mike Minihan, predicts war with China in 2025.
* China’s Financial Nuclear Option!
* What Do The Chinese People Think Of Americans And America?