* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* A Must Watch: Noncompliant 2 “The Sheriff” a documentary – Krisanne Hall.
* The sheriff swore an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, and to defend the constitution of your state. He is not a hireling of the state. He is elected by the People. He is not there simply to enforce laws that violate our inalienable (God-given) rights.
* The sheriff stands up for the right of the minister to hold church, and even promised the minister that he would do so even if he ended up in jail for doing so. The state police versus the sheriff (and minister), and the sheriff won!
* Our sheriffs will have more backbone, they will be more inclined to stand up for our rights (to life, liberty and property), if they know their citizens expect them to do so, and will continue to elect them to office if they do so.
* Utah HJR 10, Proposal to Amend Utah Constitution – Election of County Sheriffs.
* Sam’s Sheriff Mike Smith was elected president of the Utah Sheriffs Association.
* Smith and the association worked with legislative leadership. House Speaker Brad Wilson and Senate President Stuart Adams sponsored HJR 10 “Proposal to Amend Utah Constitution – Election of County Sheriffs” which means that in the next General Election (November 2024), the people will consider an amendment to the Utah Constitution.
* Utah SB 171 Health Care Practitioner Liability Amendments.
* Utah HB 131 Vaccine Passport Prohibition.
* Utah HB 529 Food Shopping History Requirements.
* This is the seventh and final frenetic week of our part-time legislature here in Utah. It is also the most dangerous week because most legislators are overwhelmed by all the bills they are expected to consider in so little time. It will finally be over on Friday, March 3, at midnight.
* Putin: Forgive Them; For They Know Not What They Do!
* Epitome of Mass Stockholm Syndrome – Gary D. Barnett.
* “Stockholm Syndrome is a psychological phenomenon usually attributed to a person or persons who have been taken hostage by one or more people, and during the span of time held hostage, becomes sympathetic and attached to his captor to such an extent as to form a bond or devotion to the perpetrator.”
* “What in the world will it take for you all to open your eyes to this obvious assault on your lives?”